Call: 202-864-4350 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Monumental Sports Account Manager gives you a convenient, simple, and secure way to manage your Washington Capitals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, Washington Valor, Capital City Go-Go, and Baltimore Brigade tickets free of charge! Using Monumental Sports Account Manager, you can:
- View your tickets on your mobile device.
- Transfer your tickets to family, friends, or clients.
- Sell your tickets using Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange.
If you do not know your password or are logging into your Monumental Sports Account Manager for the first time, your dedicated Membership Services specialist can help answer all your questions or handle requests.
TICKET MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Accessing your Monumental Sports Account Manager:
- Navigate to your Monumental Sports Account Manager on your mobile device or desktop web browser.
- Sign into your Monumental Sports Account Manager using your email address and password.
Viewing your mobile tickets:
Once you have logged in on your mobile device, select the event you would like to view.
- Tap VIEW BARCODE on the individual ticket to display the barcode before you arrive at the venue. Swipe to view your additional tickets.
- Add each ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Pay. This allows for easier mobile entry into the venue.
*Be sure to turn your screen brightness to the highest setting when you are getting your ticket scanned.
Transferring your tickets:
Once you have logged in on your mobile device or desktop web browser, select the event you would like to transfer.
- Select SEND.
- Select each seat you would like to transfer.
- Enter the recipient details and confirm the transfer.
*You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully transferred your tickets. Please note: you are unable to have tickets you have transferred sent back to your account after the recipient has accepted the offer.
Accepting transferred tickets:
- Click on the link in the transfer offer email.
- Sign into Monumental Sports Account Manager or create an account.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the "Claim" button to accept your tickets.
- Once accepted the tickets are automatically loaded in your own account. To enter the venue via your mobile device, simply select the game you want to attend and select view barcode.
Reselling your tickets:
Once you have logged in on your mobile device or desktop web browser, select the event you would like to sell.
- Select SELL.
- Select each seat you wish to post for sale.
- Set your earning price.
- Choose whether you would like the payment received to be deposited into your bank account or used for seller credit toward your Capital City Go-Go account.
- Continue through the prompts and confirm to submit your listing.
GAME DAY TIPS
Before arriving at the venue to access the event, here are some tips to help expedite your game day entry:
- Access your tickets through the Monumental Sports Account Manager at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Have your ticket out and ready to be scanned before entering the venue. It is recommended that you send each guest their own individual ticket if the party is arriving separately.
- Reference the seat location on your ticket to access your seat.
Note: If you experience any ticket issues when entering the venue, visit the main box office for assistance.
DIGITAL TICKETING FAQs
Q: I have never used Monumental Sports Account Manager before. Do I already have an account? Do I need to create a new one?
A: If you have ever purchased tickets through the Capital City Go-Go, you already have an account in our ticketing system. If you do not know your password or are logging into your Monumental Sports Account Manager for the first time, your dedicated Go-Go Membership Services specialist can help answer all your questions.
Q: CAN I ENTER THE VENUE BY SHOWING MY TICKETS ON MY PHONE?
A: Yes! Mobile ticketing is available and highly recommended. You can access Monumental Sports Account Manager via the browser on your smartphone. Each mobile ticket will display with a square QR code which can be scanned for entry into the venue.
Q: Can I access my CAPITAL CITY GO-GO tickets that I purchased on Ticketmaster.com?
Q: Can I still use my hard tickets?
A: Yes, your hard tickets issued from Monumental Sports are still valid. Using your mobile tickets is just the easiest way to access the event. Season ticket members can still manage their tickets through Monumental Sports Account Manager. If you choose to transfer or resell your tickets on Monumental Sports Account Manager, your original, printed ticket for that event will no longer be valid.
Q: What if I do not have a smartphone, or my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive on game day?
A: Simply visit the box office at the venue. We will print your tickets for you after presenting a valid photo ID for the name on the ticket account.
Q: Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
A: Yes, you can swipe through your available tickets at the venue if the entire party is present. However, it is much easier to send each attendee their individual ticket.
Q: What if I want to give my friends/family/clients their tickets ahead of time, or they aren’t with me when I am ready to enter?
A: You can easily send each guest their ticket individually since each person will need a ticket to enter the venue.
Q: Does the person I send the tickets to need have an account through Monumental Sports Account Manager?
A: Yes. If they do not have one already, they will create one in the acceptance process.
Q: IS THERE A COST TO FORWARD A TICKET?
A: No, it's free! Go-Go full season ticket members can transfer their season tickets free of charge using Monumental Sports Account Manager.
Q: WHAT IF I WANT TO SELL MY TICKET?
A: You can list your ticket for sale through Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange, the preferred resale outlet of the Capital City Go-Go. Once the system is made available, you can access Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange online via Monumental Sports Account Manager.
*Please note: the only way to access proceeds from sold tickets immediately is to select the direct deposit option. If the seller credit option is selected, funds will be held in your Capital City Go-Go account. These funds may be used for future ticket purchases through the Capital City Go-Go or applied to your season ticket invoice for the following season. No refunds will be issued on seller credit to your team account. For more information on these options please contact Go-Go Membership Services at 202-864-4350 or email@example.com.
Q: CAN I ALSO ACCESS MY CAPITALS, WIZARDS, MYSTICS, VALOR, OR BRIGADE TICKETS ONLINE?
A: Yes, using Monumental Sports Account Manager you can access your tickets for all your teams in one convenient location. Monumental Sports Account Manager is your central location for all Monumental Sports tickets!